Where to get good quality ivory paper?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

malonebag Posts: 56
Hi Folks, Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get packs of good quality A4 ivory paper to print my mass booklets and stuff like that? Cheers O-O
colliee Posts: 28
Hi Try Viking Direct. They will deliver (in Dublin anyway) and have a wide range of stationary!
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
Viking deliver anywhere. But why not try a local stationary store where you feel the paper before buying
MrsBuck Posts: 846
we actually got ours in tescos. we are using plain white paper for the inserts and ivory thicker paper for the covers. H2B bought it so not sure how much it was but i know it wasn't expensive, and you get clubcard points too! :o0
malonebag Posts: 56
Brilliant, thanks a mil :)
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
Easons have packs of good quality ivory paper and covers or try one of the computer stores. For the invites inserts I got the paper in PC world but didn't want as thick a paper for the booklets so got that in easons. I found viking direct to be overpriced - amazon was far better value (half the price) for anything else I needed instead of using viking direct.
mamajen Posts: 2263
I got some gorgeous Ivory paper in Daintree the other day for my mass scrolls, got 320 sheets (sold in packs of 100 or individually), 2 rolls of organza ribbon, a whole puncher and 10 sheets of gold heart stickers (bout 520 stickers total) all for €80. I went into the shop so I could see the paper for myself but you can also order online is the one I got.