Where to get high strength arnica?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Chica1 Posts: 793
Hi ladies, Just wondering where to get the high strength arnica tablets? A friend got them in Nelson's for me last time but Nelson's are gone now? Can they be purchased online?
gopro Posts: 1801
I got them from Down to earth I'm George's street I bought online think it was €10 delivered
DollyMomma Posts: 1231
I phoned Nelson's Apothecary in London and they took my order over the phone. Free postage to Ireland, they arrived within 2 days.
preghopes Posts: 468
Oh would like to hear more about this! Im going to be having an elective section. I spoke to a girl who said she started arnica I think leading up to section (not sure if this is right) and she took them for weeks after and she said she felt no problems at all healing. I really want to take these to speed up healing as I have a toddler at home too!
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I'm skeptical about arnica. I took it after my first section, recovered fine. Didn't bother second time and my recovery was much easier. Might be a coincidence but I'm wary of homeopathy in general.
pinkframe Posts: 628
[quote="DollyMomma":2ovrylzf]I phoned Nelson's Apothecary in London and they took my order over the phone. Free postage to Ireland, they arrived within 2 days.[/quote:2ovrylzf] Great to know swore by this first time around!