Where to get measured for a bra?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
Hi all, I think I'm wearing the wrong size as i'm getting very achy boobs at night and when I wake up (no, I'm not preggers! :o0 ) Where can I go to get measured? Do Marks and Spencer do this? I don't want to go into Dublin to get it done, I live in Louth. Thanks
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Marks & Spencers in Drogheda does it
nelswife Posts: 3869
Yeah M&S do it, also if you have a debenhams near you they do it in there...
Great stuff, thanks ladies :thnk
randomusername Posts: 2134
Are you near Drogheda? Shaws have a great underwear department and the women there really know their stuff. There's also a lingerie shop just opposite AIB down a little bit from the haymarket carpark. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. Personally I avoid M&S, I've gone in twice to be measured and twice given the wrong measurements and I don't find their bra's great for comfort either. I got measured in the place in Shaws and in Peaches and cream in Dublin and find them both fantastic service and you leave with underwear that fits comfortably and looks great too.
I know Drogheda well and would be there a lot, I know the lingerie shop you're on about, I'll pop in there. Where is Shaw's? I don't know this shop...
Terri1 Posts: 1158
[quote="watermelonbelly":1g4opkoh] Personally I avoid M&S, I've gone in twice to be measured and twice given the wrong measurements and I don't find their bra's great for comfort either. I got measured in the place in Shaws and in Peaches and cream in Dublin and find them both fantastic service and you leave with underwear that fits comfortably and looks great too.[/quote:1g4opkoh] Totally agree. Shaws for me too. Don't rate MandS at all...in fact the last few times i went in to be measured, there was no one there to do it so don't bother now.
Shazl Posts: 357
M&S for me - got measured there and found I was wearing 2 sizes too small.
randomusername Posts: 2134
Shaws is on the bottom floor of the Laurance town centre, underneath M&S, lingerie section is in the back left of the store :wv
Kaycee Posts: 2107
i went into arnotts and the said i was 2 sizes smaller than m&s told me. m&s bras while they're great are inconsistent. its a pain in the boob tbh! you just have to try and few on don't you O:|