Where to get Nice/ Trendy Changing Bags??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angels 58 Posts: 236
Any ideas?? Some of them are just horrible and scream 'baby bag'!! Looking for something more subtle, but big enough for whats needed. Thanks
i want one Posts: 2893
got a fab one in tk maxx :o)ll
gunadeas Posts: 143
hello,I got mine in bella baby and its a Ju-Ju-Be.I love its bright and funky.It was expensive but I use it so much I thinks it was worth it. :wv
mum2d Posts: 90
I looked everywhere for a trendy bag and also ended up getting one in TK Maxx up North and love it, was only £20 too.
angels 58 Posts: 236
thanks girls. must try bella baby. never occurred to me to try tk max!!!do they do baby furniture too??? is tk max not a bit hit and miss, or do they have constant baby range???
zmd Posts: 4
Hi, Check out www.cherishme.ie they stock a wide range of Pacapod baby changing bags and they have the new pink Lining bags on the way! :)
adelz Posts: 3088
You should have a look at ebay, I seen this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-COSATTO-G ... 2c5d0f60ee Its not screaming baby bag I think, seems good price too. :wv
SparkleX Posts: 1057
Got a fab Ju-Ju Be one yesterday in Murphys Prams in Rathcoole. Probably does look like a changing bag but I love it!!
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
[quote="Blondie09":2rev1b4a]Got a fab Ju-Ju Be one yesterday in Murphys Prams in Rathcoole. Probably does look like a changing bag but I love it!![/quote:2rev1b4a] Do they stock many of the ju ju be?
SparkleX Posts: 1057
I think I may have gotten the last one yesterday but maybe give them a call...I'm sure they restock them. Cheaper than Bellababy...it was 99 there and only 80 in Murphys!