Where to get stockings?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ott Posts: 3920
Girls, I bought stockings a couple of weeks ago for some nice new lingerie but they're actually crappy and they won't last five minutes which is pain because I think they were €22 - madness, I know! Can anyone recommend some nice and decent quality ones? Thanks!
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Swit-swooo! :innocent: (that's a wolf-whistle) Have to say, I'm a cheap hold-ups girl myself (costs less to replace ones that get damaged in the heat of the moment :-8 :-8 :-8 ) but I'd try BTs or Debenhams, they usually have decent lingerie / hoisery. If not, there is an excellent lingerie website called Figleaves (not sure if it's .com or .co.uk), they should be able to sort you out. Wolford are supposed to be the be all and end all of tights etc, might be worth checking out if they do stockings? Hope that helps!
streaks Posts: 3592
How bout online? Victorias secret do some lovely stuff :innocent:
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
The local 'old womans' shop does great hosiery - and unbelievably big pants!
Thanks for all the suggestions - I'm looking them all up!
septgal Posts: 330
Woolfords bit cheaper in Kildare village :compress
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Anne summers >:o)
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Ive bought Wolfords, tights now not stockings but to be honest found them no better quality than say Penneys tights. Was quite disappointed they were 20 something euro and really werent worth it!
jezabelle Posts: 607
La senza do them not sure of price or quality I find brown thomas the best place for tights stockings etc the range is fab and the prices aren't as bad as you'd expect.
Yeah see the pair I bought were Myla, I got them in Brown Thomas. That's why I was thinking I'd go somewhere else if I could get a recommendation... Thanks for all the suggestions! Think I'm going to try a pair from legslove, the supplier on here, the prices are really good.