Where to go in Dublin tonight?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babyd2bnumber2 Posts: 351
Hi ladies, Myself and my husband fancy a few nice drinks in Dublin tonight - we'd like somewhere in Dublin 2 - a bar - with good atmos and music. Any suggestions? We are 26.
Leftbank Posts: 2395
I dont know Dub but have a great night. Is it the first outing as a Mr & Mrs?
happyfiance Posts: 317
Maybe try The Church just beside Jervis Shopping centre, it's class and has a dancefloor and 2nd bar underground in the catacombs, also it's serves yummy food. Also The Lotts (just off Liffey Street) is nice and has a huge wine and cocktail list . Pravda (a Russian bar) on the quays just at the halfpenny bridge has good atmosphere (but hefty prices!). (sorry i'm a Northsider and know more bars that side of the Liffey) Although Dakoda, hairy lemon, porter house, 4 Dame lane, and Dandelion are all pretty good too and on the southern side of the Liffey :-) I'm just 28 (on Sunday actually happy bday to me!!:-) so age group is usually 20s 30s not many teenagers that make you feel ancient!! :o0
babyd2bnumber2 Posts: 351
It's our first outing alone as Mr and Mrs! Thanks happyfiance - lots of great suggestions in there - will let you know how we get on. Have a great weekend!