Menu

where to start

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sugarplum Posts: 430
Hi girls Just need a bit of info really I came off the pill 2 months ago and I just got af this morning- I want to start monitoring things- so is today the first day of ovulation etc Sorry i have no idea :o0 thanks
sugarplum Posts: 430
PUMP
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="FEB07B2B":12e5rtyt]PUMP[/quote:12e5rtyt] do you mean bump?? :o0 :o0 if you've only been off pill a couple of months it might take a while for your cycle to regularise itself again. if AF arrived today then that is day 1 of period. Ovulation is 14 days prior your period so if you have a regular 28 day cycle ovulation is day 14. If your cycle is longer/shorter than that ovulation day will vary accordingly. Has your cycle been regular the last few months or is this your first period since stopping pill? I used ovulation predictor kits to monitor when ovulation occurred although that can be expensive (esp if you are impatient like me and start testing too early :o0 ) but others monitor temperature, cervical mucus etc. There's heaps of info on the net if you do a google search. Best of luck