Where to stay when baby supply shopping in Belfast?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Wifey Posts: 534
:wv Hey girls - going to head to Belfast this weekend or next to stock up on supplies for our imminent arrival! :o)ll We want to make a weekend of it, so can any of you recommend a nice hotel to stay in? Preferably one that's central... Any recommendations gratefully received :thnk
mrsm2010 Posts: 464
It depends on your budget really. In the City Centre there is the new Fitzwilliam which is right next door to the Opera house, and is lovely. There is the Europa too. Across town a little bit and closer to the new Victoria Square there is the Radisson, or the Park Inn is central as well (off Bedford street near City Hall). If you want slightly lower budget there is a Premier Inn on Alfred Street (again central) or a big Holiday Inn at the bottom of the Dublin Road). All of these are 5 mins walk ish to the shops. Hope that helps!!!
Thank you! Think we might spoil ourselves for the night as it's probably the last time we'll get away together on our own for a good while :o0 Will have a look at those online now...
mrsm2010 Posts: 464
Have fun! If you have more questions about where they are located etc., let me know! Sometimes a map isnt very clear :)
medea49 Posts: 324
I've stayed in the Europa many times & have always enjoyed it. :)
Bgerk Posts: 118
Just a word of warning the marches are on next weekend. Not sure if it makes much difference these days though?
surprisejellybaby Posts: 46
the holiday inn in the city centre looks nice - but parking is around the corner in a cinema carpark. The holiday inn by the university smells mouldy tho- don't go there! Europa is very nice and central.
Thanks girls - headin off tomorrow, hotel booked. Poor credit card is about to get some serious use... :o0