Where will I get Yoga pants and top

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

madhatter01 Posts: 495
Hi Girls- Any idea where I would get comfy tracky pants and top I plan to start yoga in a few weeks and need something comfy esp for expanding belly! Thanks O-O
Poppi Posts: 97
bump i need to find them to !
sligo06 Posts: 513
Next do track suit bottoms etc but I am going to order my gym gear online from www.fitmaternity.com I having been waiting to get to 12 weeks before buying lots from here
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
I rekcon mothercare would be a good shot. I was in there yesterday and I saw a good few different trackie/yoga bottoms and wrap around tops etc. Not too dear also. HTH :wv
Jellybean08 Posts: 26
I'm starting pregnancy yoga tonight and i got some nice bottoms in H&M at the weekend. I think i paid about €23. Can't wait to put them on after work as i tried them on the other night and they are very comfy.
madhatter01 Posts: 495
Great Ill try these places cheers! O-O
cbtb Posts: 413
They have them in new look in grey and black, I got them in both colours. I think they were about €18.
justwaitin Posts: 2462
benetton had lovely tracksuits and wide leg soft trousers the last time round with ds.
leanbh1 Posts: 473
[quote="cbtb":2idxzfn4]They have them in new look in grey and black, I got them in both colours. I think they were about €18.[/quote:2idxzfn4] Second this.I got the tracksuit top and bottoms for around €40.They're velour fabric and soooo comfy ...perfect for yoga