Menu

Where would you shop for this.....?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ficidy Posts: 1753
Hiya..... Am driven demented!! Have been trying to find an outfit for Sunday night (my sister is getting married this Monday and we're all going out for a nice dinner on Sunday) and want to be able to wear the outfit to a wedding I'm going to in a few weeks. I've looked everywhere and can't find anything (except one dress in Ghost - will post pic in a minute)... Have tried Coast, Karen M, Emma, Rococo, Neola in Malahide - all the usual suspects really and I can't find anything. If anyone has seen any nice dresses anywhere could you let me know please as I'm desperate. This dress is nice and looks lovely on, but the material is kind of creased and I'd be worried I'd be paranoid about it all day. I also think it might be a bit boring. What do ye think... http://shop.ghost.co.uk/shop/dresses/at ... 60/?page=0 Sorry, couldn't post pic from this webpage.
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
I think the Ghost dress is lovely. You could dress it up lovely with some bling. Have you tried BT's?
Yeah I've tried BT's - that's where I saw the Ghost dress. Maybe you're right - maybe it could be quite nice. Am just a bit paranoid the way it looks creased (not in pic, but in reality). It's navy... Would you wear silver shoes etc with it? If anyone else has spotted anything nice anywhere I'd love to know :thnk
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
Yeah silver shoes and loads of bling to glam it up. Have you tried any boutiques in Kildare?
she Posts: 3298
My niece bought quite a simular one in Warehouse for €99 last week for a wedding. They had it in green and black........really nice on.
COSMOPOLITAN Posts: 495
i would wear gold with navy gold sandles...bag and bling!!!
windycity Posts: 2241
Fran and Jane Blackrock have lovely dresses as do Costume in town. I think the Ghost dress is lovely but not Wow.. for your sister's wedding. Lara boutique has nice things too - Dame Lane
Aww thanks girls for your suggestions - am going shopping tomorrow so will check them all out. Haven't tried Kildare and should have, but probably won't have time now. Hopefully I'll pick up something tomorrow. I agree that that dress isn't 'wow'. :thnk