Wheres my dress??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Ok left my wedding dress in last Saturday to be dry cleaned, he said it would take a week. Was going down today to collect it and just thought I would ring to make sure it was ready. The following conversation took place: Me: Hiya I just want to check that my wedding dress is ready for collection docket number 12345 Him: Hold on (5 minutes later) Him: Eh I cant seam to find it here so it must not be done yet. Me: Do you know where it is and when it will be ready? Him: No Me: Ok is there some one else I can talk to? Him: Eh you better ring the manager on Monday at about 4.30 Me: Thank you for your help (NOT) Ok so its not as if Im waiting on it to go out dancing or any thing but WTF?? Where is my dress? This is the most expensive dress I have ever bought and will ever buy........ Just a bit worried about it now. Hope its ok :o(
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
try not to worry probably just a day job for young lad. i hope . try not to be worried.... they surly cant have lost it ..i would be pissed off if i was you try not to worry good luck
Thanks! Ah not too worried just a bit peed off it all! Hopefully it turns up :o0
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
some places if they can'ttake a stain they send it to another place that can. I wouldn't worry that is probably whats happened. It was probably just a weekend job for the guy like wexfordbride said
ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Oh try not to worry Fifibear, although easier said than done. Ring on Monday and see what they have to say, I am sure there is a really good explanation xx
Thanks guys. Ah Im not that bothered it was just a bit of a strange conversation! If I had of drove all the way down in the cold now that would have been a different story! :o0