Which baby girls name do u like?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

upyaboyaa Posts: 819
Hi girls these are the list of 3 names I really like, still have to convience dh just wondering which yee would like?.
Blitz Posts: 583
I choose Beth & Alice. I actually have 'Lizzie' on my list. If you go with Beth will you name her Elizabeth or Beth - I'm not sure myself and wonder should she have he option to use Elizabeth when she is older??
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
i like Beth, such a classic name, very pretty :wv
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I like Alice! Very pretty!
zoey Posts: 1574
Beth would definitely be my favourite of those 3. It was on my list this time around if I had a girl.
upyaboyaa Posts: 819
Thanks a million girls for taking the to vote cheers! O-O . Blitz I think if we were to pick Beth the baby would be christened Beth and not Elizabeth. My ds is named after his father and grandfather and my mother in law name is Elizabeth so I would perfer not to call baby Elizabeth but Beth as an abreviation for Elizibeth iykwim. My hubby likes Beth buth he thinks it dosent go to well with our surname. I also love the name Carragh.
zowiebowie Posts: 300
I voted for Beth, love that name. But i would only pick it if you surname isn't monosyllabic - i.e. Beth Campbell would sound better than Beth Smith IYKWIM...
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
LOVE LOVE LOVE :lvs Beth It's such a pretty name for a girl
amethyst Posts: 17
Aoife - lovely name
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
I've chosen Alice but you aren't allowed to yuse it as it is on my list...... :o0