Which baby girls name do u like? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

upyaboyaa Posts: 819
[quote="MonkeySocks":1voivkwh]I've chosen Alice but you aren't allowed to yuse it as it is on my list...... :o0[/quote:1voivkwh] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
kiwibaby Posts: 87
I've chosen Alice, I really like this name, but my mother absolutely hates it so I'm not going to go with it. I'm also not telling her any more names until I've chosen one as she doesn't really hold back on her opinions!
neemo Posts: 85
I like Aoife, think its lovely
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
I love Aoife. upyaboyaa cant believe your 32 weeks already so exciting not long now :o)ll :o)ll
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Love Aoife :o)ll
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Aoife is gorgeous but I love Beth. It's cute when young and classy when older.
Finallymum Posts: 485
I voted for Beth, simple yet a classic! The girls name I like at the moment is Elize/Elise.........anyone else think its nice?
[quote="kiwibaby":2cbzo9ln]I've chosen Alice, I really like this name, but my mother absolutely hates it so I'm not going to go with it. I'm also not telling her any more names until I've chosen one as she doesn't really hold back on her opinions![/quote:2cbzo9ln] Oh kiwibaby I know what u mean I never tell anyone what names Im thinking of as someone will always insult the name u like. The way I look at it is once our little one is born and the name is announced no one is going to say I dont like that name. At the end of the day its ur baby and u should choose whatever name u like. [quote="MrsMesser":2cbzo9ln]I love Aoife. upyaboyaa cant believe your 32 weeks already so exciting not long now :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:2cbzo9ln] Mrsmesser cant believe ur over 37 wks now wow the time sure has flew by for u!. Are u all set? Thanks a million ladies for taking the time to vote Beth would be my first choice still have to convience the hubby thought. Any ideas of what second name would sound nice with Beth?
[quote="Finallymum":2lt3rmho]I voted for Beth, simple yet a classic! The girls name I like at the moment is Elize/Elise.........anyone else think its nice?[/quote:2lt3rmho] I love Elise very pretty!