Menu

Which book?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Taking charge of your fertility or Natural aids to fertility anyone used both and which would be better?
miss sixty Posts: 467
Only have TCOYF and its vey good. Is the other one based on the FAM method also? I presume it is......... Think Id stick with TCOYF as that is what all the chatrooms are raving about!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:30kdjpvu]Only have TCOYF and its vey good. Is the other one based on the FAM method also? I presume it is......... Think Id stick with TCOYF as that is what all the chatrooms are raving about![/quote:30kdjpvu] okely dokely rented both from library was wondering which to buy
mama sugar Posts: 1387
hey there clucky good to see you over this side!!! well heard alot of girls saying the first one is the best although I haven't read either I was obsessed enough as it was...so just going with the flow now!! x sorry wasn't much help at all!!!! :duh:
miss sixty Posts: 467
Well whichever you decide on your better off having your own cos it will become your bible in a way!!!!! You will find yourself constantly referring to it once you get down to the nitty gritty! Best of luck TTC :compress
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Taking charge of your fertility is the one I got because of recommendations from the girls on here and I found it brillant. Well worth the €20+ it cost me in Easons