Menu

Which bridal shops?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dulux Posts: 330
I'm planning to go to Dublin in the coming week for a wedding dress shopping blitz. Which bridal shops would you guys recommend? :thnk in advance!!
Huggles Posts: 1108
Alexanders Bridal heaven in Swords (if you're coming out that far) Kathy DeStaffords Town Bride in Powerscourt
chefmaid Posts: 2426
Bridal Wraptures in Stephens Green - Might need to make an appointment thou
Dulux Posts: 330
Thanks everyone-I've made appointments with Town Bride, De Staffoed and Bridal Wraptures. Think that's enough (or too much!) for one day?
Barbara Ann Posts: 1032
Hi Delux You won't be sorry with The Town Bride in Powerscourt. I bought my dress there, the staff are absolutely lovely. Not a bit pushy and will tell you exactly what type of dress will suit your shape. I had a girl called Kristen and she was lovely. Even if you like a dress there, they will tell you to shop around before you decide on a dress. I have my first fitting next month and I can't wait. Good luck with the dress hunting. :o)ll
rey Posts: 496
Another few options are: Baldoyle Bridal- huge Bridal outlet with hundreds of dresses. I found this a great place to start and helped narrow down to what I like. Another in Town is Berketex in Jervis Street...nice shop some lovely dresses..
emma1980 Posts: 2219
perfection bridal studio...good selection O-O
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv Around the corner from Beretex brides, Jervis st is Pronuptia..