WHICH CELEB WOULD YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE ...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Following on from the which celeb do you look like thread, which celeb would you love to look like? I think Gemma Atherton is beautiful and Kate Moss is my all time favourite. I also think Anna Friel is very pretty.[attachment=2:15yj7srm]kate-moss.jpg[/attachment:15yj7srm][attachment=1:15yj7srm]gemma.jpg[/attachment:15yj7srm][attachment=0:15yj7srm]imagesCAOZAU05.jpg[/attachment:15yj7srm]
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Rachel Bilson. Love her, love her style. [attachment=0:18yvszx0]r bilson.jpg[/attachment:18yvszx0]
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Eva langoria, think she's gorg!
Mrs Mia Posts: 326
Mina Kunis, I think she is stunning [img:3raduf3a]http://www.google.ie/images?hl=en&q=mina+kunis&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=XGY3Tf-IKpK0hAf45Zn-Ag&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=2&ved=0CDkQsAQwAQ&biw=1259&bih=606[/img:3raduf3a]
ticketyboo Posts: 625
Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black in Twilight films) i would stand in front of a mirror and look at that body all day :o0 seriously though, i think gwen stefani. i think shes very pretty.
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Angelina, Eva Mendes, Scarlett Johanssen, Natalie Portman I think they are all beautiful wouldn't mind looking like any of them.