Which do you say

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I heard someone say Merry Christmas this morning and thought it a bit weird as I say Happy Christmas
Tweezers Posts: 47
Happy Christmas! :wv Saying Merry Christmas is really totally weird.
Shin Posts: 8515
merry christmas is more american apparantly what i heard is its either Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Happy Christmas, Merry is one of those old words that no-one really uses now isn't it. Its like the word 'gay' in its original meaning!!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
God, I don't know which of them I say!!! I think I say both!!!
curliwurli Posts: 3369
i always say merry christmas, maybe i am weird :o(
GotPreggers Posts: 988
I say Merry Christmas too, didn't think it was weird until now.............. :o(
NotHere Posts: 10273
I'm a Merry Christmas type of gal! It has to be [b:14159bnt]Merry [/b:14159bnt]because then you say [b:14159bnt]Happy [/b:14159bnt]New Year. Happy Christmas and Happy New Year just doesn't sound right to me *)
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I dont think anyone who says Merry Christmas is weird but that the words sound weird to me personally
curliwurli Posts: 3369
[quote="Butterfly06":v1wkit1u]I'm a Merry Christmas type of gal! It has to be [b:v1wkit1u]Merry [/b:v1wkit1u]because then you say [b:v1wkit1u]Happy [/b:v1wkit1u]New Year. Happy Christmas and Happy New Year just doesn't sound right to me *)[/quote:v1wkit1u] yeah that's what i thought too