Which dress is your fave?? pics added again!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fuzzy123 Posts: 473
Hi girls I would just like your opinions on theses dresses which one would you think is the nicest? I know they are all quite similar in that they are fitted and have straps this is the style I want to go for but do you think anyone stands out over the other? All opinions appreciated!!
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Oh all three are beautiful! Well done on your choices! If I was forced to, with a gun to my head, I think I'd say number one or two. Probably more number one. But only if you forced me! Buy all three, they're beautiful!! Don't mind what the Wollies say though, ignore us, you choose the one YOU love!
Eerie Posts: 53
They're all gorgeous and quite similar. At this stage you should go for the one that is the best fit on you or that you feel the most comfortable in. You couldn't go wrong with any of them.
bridenl Posts: 454
tbh i prefer number 2 or number 3 but you should go for the one that fits the best and that you are most comfortable in. Have you tried any of them on?
alf Posts: 219
Number 2 is my fav....but there all so pretty... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
fuzzy123 i'm looking at number two too..... its just the price is putting me off!! its so beautiful tho
Hi sandyshore, yeah i know its double my budget too but I really love number two. It's my favourite out of the three. I love the material its lacy but not too lacy if ya know what I mean and the straps are very flattering, boob tubes don't suit me. I have been looking to see if I could get it second hand there was one on donedeal a while ago but it was too small for me it was a size ten and the girl was too short but maybe it would fit you. I'm 5ft 7 and will be wearing low heels and a size twelve. Other than that I have been thinking about trying to get it from America. Have you a few other dresses you like??
i
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
ah i cant see :weep
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
pictures arent coming up for me!