Which dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

anondress Posts: 22
Removing pics
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
both are lovely fab cut to the second one but id go for first one as id prefer halterneck as its not the norm but it depends whats suits you better
Tati Posts: 152
love dress 1.. do you mind me asking whose it buy and how much it cost you???
Thanks for comments girls. Dress 1 is forever yours and its a bargain: 700-800 euros (in NI)
Linda H Posts: 1151
No. 2 for e love it!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
2 is perfect on you :lvs
Serendipity2009 Posts: 1224
[quote="anondress"]Going anon for this as couple of people know me on this site Dress 1 (same as fluffybunnys!): [img:16smv9yx]http://www.efcsite.com/manufcols/foreveryours/bridalcollection/images/47125.jpg[/img:16smv9yx] emm I am confuzzled is this me you are talking about or another fluffybunny?? My dress looks nothing like this, help seriously confused!! :-8
Forgot to mention, dress 2 comes with sparkly spaghetti straps that attach to the bodice at the front and can be tied around neck for halter effect - would it be better the way it is (strapless) do you think or with the sparkly straps? I liked it with both when I tried on. Fluffybunny, so sorry :-8 :-8 , got confused, meant to say pradababe, just remembered your name from your reply to pradababes thread on the having the veil with the dress or not. Sorry again :-8
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
i take it thats you in the photo is it
Serendipity2009 Posts: 1224
hee hee no probs, I suppose I should be flattered you remembered my name :thnk I haven't got a pic of my dress, if I did I would post it up cos it is gorgeous, I can't wait to wear it on my big day :lvs The 2nd dress is fab and if it has a halter neck option that would be even nicer I think just my 2 cents worth Edited to include if that is you in the pic, you have an amazing figure, you would look gorgeous in any dress pet :xxx