Which Dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gabby Posts: 2873
edited thanks girls
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I like the first one the most - i wuld need to the second on and the model standing up if that makes sense
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Aislinn C - they are both gorgeous dresses and I don't want to pick the wrong one! However, I'd say I prefer the Benjamin Roberts one. The Pronovias one is gorgeous but maybe a bit too detailed IYKWIM. My advice is to stop looking - if you're anything like me (and I think from this post that you are :compress ) it'll drive you cracked!
pluppy Posts: 3519
i like the first one best
queen of sheba Posts: 12
I agree with the others. This first one has a timeless quality. But remember, he will only be looking into your eyes thinking "I'm the luckiest son of a b**** I know" :xox
Anonymous Posts: 24542
number 1 is gorgeous....where stocks that designer here?
thumper Posts: 586
i prefer #1 as well. its absolutely gorgeous. but just to let u know, if you go to make your choice you can see the dress on the model standing up. regardless, i still lovvvvvve #1.
mama2E Posts: 670
I preferr number 1 - no.2 is really beautiful too but very detailed. They're so different!!!!!!!!!!!!!
McSquigg Posts: 174
Number 1 for me but then i'm biased towards Benjamin Roberts - they're so well made and comfortable. Number 2 is gorgeous too but a bit too fussy for me.
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
I LOVE the Pronovias one. Benjamin Roberts is also gorgeous but I'd go for second one for the detailing in it. Have you tried on the Pronovias ?