Which features of DH do you hope your baby has?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

luigi Posts: 867
Bit of a silly one for today; Are there any features of your partner that you really hope your baby inherits. For me it was his big long thick curly eyelashes (any woman would be jealous of them) It turns out that DS has got them too. Not as thick, but really long. He also seems to have his smiley demeanor which is also really cool. Of course I woudnt have sent him back to the baby shop if he hadnt have had the eyelashes, but it was something I always wondered through pregnancy if he'd have.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
His bum :o0 :o0 :o0
Hepburn Posts: 4081
His long eye lashes and his beauty spots...... My son got the eye lashes and one really cool beauty spot on his neck that the girls will love!
Mrs March Posts: 175
His lovely red hair!!! Not everyone's cup of cha but I love it. It's dark red, not strawberry blonde. Convinced already the bean is a red headed boy! I am auburn myself so think they're doomed to have flaming locks! Also, his gorgeous blue sparkly eyes.
cute kitten Posts: 537
His eyes, Hubby has gorgeous brown eyes and the long lashes to go with them.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
h2b has the most cutest dimples (on his face) :o0 everyone comments on them so hope one day our babs will inherit them
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
His smile, his eyes, (we both have long long eyelashes so hoping that is a given) his wit, his everything (bar knack of putting things on long finger ha ha)
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
His nose,eyes, smile and good heart thats about it
Mamaria Posts: 224
I actually said this to hubby the other day - that I hope our baby has his lips! they're so juicy and fab - mine simply pale in comparison :o(
gogogirl Posts: 1071
I hope for the babs sake it gets DH's looks and my brains.. if it's the other way around the poor child wouldn't have a hope :o0 :o0 :o0