Which La Sposa Dress? Opinions Please!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mia Wallace Posts: 869
This one: [img:l992l1k3]http://www.efcsite.com/manufcols/pronovias/lasposa2007spring/images/SAMAN_B.jpg[/img:l992l1k3] or This one: [img:l992l1k3]http://www.anoivaideal.pt/store/images/Secreto2.jpg[/img:l992l1k3] I'm so confused. Have tried both on and they are equally lovely on! The real colour of both is ivory and they're both raw silk.
Dub gal Posts: 382
They are both beautifull dresses. I think i prefer the first one as I like the straps and the style of the top half of it but they both lovely dresses.
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
i prefer the first cos its a bit different from the norm!
po Posts: 439
Its a hard one both are lovely, but i think i'd go with the first, i prefer the skirt on that one. :wv
Picasso Posts: 645
Ooohhh, I love them both :lvs . But I have a La Sposa dress myself so I am biased! Mine is Silvana and has straps so I prefer the first one. But it all depends on which style suits your body shape best. I have a small chest so straps was better on me than strapless. Two great dresses to choose from!!
[quote="doublel":3qmyy7kp]i prefer the first cos its a bit different from the norm![/quote:3qmyy7kp] I'm tending to agree with that. Lately any wedding pics I see have dresses with that strapless full skirt look and I wanted something a little different. The straps in the first one are really lovely and do great things for my boobies :o0 Oh decisions decisions!!
rubies Posts: 1375
I prefer the second one. This might sound silly but people in shops have told me that older brides go for the first style. I think if you want straps go for a halterneck on the second. If I had never tried on La Sposa dresses I'd have said the first one but now definitely the second.
[quote="rubies":fhu7k3b3]I prefer the second one. This might sound silly but people in shops have told me that older brides go for the first style. I think if you want straps go for a halterneck on the second. If I had never tried on La Sposa dresses I'd have said the first one but now definitely the second.[/quote:fhu7k3b3] I totally get what you're saying here. But I'm 32 so am I an older bride? I don't really know :o0 I agree that the second one is a much 'younger' style though.
wifey001 Posts: 170
[quote="doublel":1pbk6r9d]i prefer the first cos its a bit different from the norm![/quote:1pbk6r9d] I agree! First one definately x
mrs blueeyes Posts: 992
Love the first one (straps are fab!!) but the 2nd one is a lot younger looking - you're still young at 32.. I'd consider 50+ as an older bride. I'm 29 and I still think I'm 21. :o0