which multivitamin do you take?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justwed09 Posts: 2349
i went to the chemist yesterday to get some vitamins, dont want to take pregnacare as it messed up my cycle during the summer, so the chemist gave me mumomega as i dont eat fish and she said she took it when she was pregnant as her gyne advised it. anyone else take this and do you find it good?
Joleigh Posts: 4242
2 of my friends bought me pregnancy vitamins but I havent taken any yet as it says on both boxes to consult your doc before taking, and everytime I go to the doc I forget to ask!
buffster Posts: 251
I take mum 2 be by higher nature, got them in the health food shop. They seem to have alot of good stuff in them. There was also another one they had by a company called new chapter, a bit expensive but full of lots of extra stuff if your diet wasn't the best :wv
Gingham Posts: 3014
i dont take a multivitamin....started taking pregnacare but it made me really sick. I now take galfer with folic acid
tilsun Posts: 4506
I asked my doc and she said take nothing until I go for bloods and if they recommend anything then I can take that. Of course I'm taking folic acid. I think check with doc
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
I take Sanatogen pronatal since I've started ttc. If u don't eat fish they have omega 3 fish oils in them. My doc told me to take them... Also taking spatone for iron....
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Ive been taking Pregnacare from the beginning.
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
I also take the Sanatogen ones with the extra Omega 3 capsule, the pregnacare ones made me really ill and gave me nightmares!!! ;o(
pixiechick Posts: 647
Hi, For the 1st 12 weeks I was taking Clonfolic and now my doctor recommended Sanatogen Mother to be-Omega 3 to take.There are 2 tablets that you take with dinner. *)
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
I take a Centrum antenatal tablet, extra vitamin c (a fizzy tablet) and mumomega. No complaints so far! My nails look amazing! I've never seen them so healthy and white-tipped!