Which one for my Sister?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovelyb2b Posts: 733
HI I know I have been on looking about poems but now I want you to help me choose which one for my sister Here's two Remember… I remember days gone by when we saw castles in the sky and sat and dreamed of what could be... Yes, I remember you and me. My sister yes, but good friend too, you were to me and I to you, when I was sad my hand you’d hold, and secrets shared were never told. So quickly gone now is the time that we shared... yours and mine. For soon I’ll open my life’s doors our lives will change forevermore. But Sister please remember this; my life may change with just one kiss, but in our lives will always be a special place for you and me. I love you so much. You mean the world to me. or this one Room For Two Long ago when we were small we shared a room just down the hall. In that room we grew and grew, in our room with room for two. Late night talks and thoughts compared, pillow fights, and dreams were shared. Sisters yes, but good friends too, within those years I spent with you. Soon I'll open my life's doors, wedding vows and so much more... But in my life will always be a special place for you and me. For though our roommate days are through, still in my heart there's room for you. I'm so glad we're sisters. I like both so really need your help :wv
fabcards Posts: 541
both are lovely but i went for 2
mrs mcl 2010 Posts: 202
I like the second one much more.
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
I went for the second one as well .. both lovely though
joker Posts: 2789
#2 ... Wish I had a sister...
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
The second one sounds more real, like it's really someone's words and not a structured poem, I think it sounds more genuine. :wv
oliviak83 Posts: 360
I love the second one! :wv
bride_jolly Posts: 259
The 2nd poem 4 me, its lovely... :wv So sweet
jenr Posts: 313
wow im nicking no2, first one meant nothing to me but second omg, i shared a room with my sis and its just a beautiful poem! where did you get it?
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Second one for me too, it's really lovely :lvs