Which pram?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jellywellies Posts: 2268
So just looking into prams - which one do you have or are you thinking of purchasing?
Mari yay Posts: 4045
We bought the graco fusio which has a pramette that suits for when the baby has to be flat, then its a buggy for when they get bigger. Also we have a compatible carseat which also can click into the chassis. Can't wait to use it!!
mamajen Posts: 2263
Most of us on the August thread are getting the uppababy vista, we've been chatting loads about it!
zilla2010 Posts: 415
There's gonna be a rush on Uppa Baby's hitting the streets in August :o0 :o0 :o0
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
Either the Bugaboo Cameleon, or the Bee. Lots of buggy discussion on the August thread!
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Quinny Buzz with the dreami carrycot!
jellywellies Posts: 2268
I can't keep up with the August thread! Lol it's way too busy!! I'm only online a bit today because I'm in a different classroom and there are no pupils in :) Thanks for the names - hadn't heard of uppa baby, must nosey!!
pinky winky Posts: 564
I have the mamas and papas sola, I love it! Really nice to push and so comfy for the baby. In my opinion the only minus is the shopping basket is bloody tiny!
marriedLife Posts: 1881
I have the iCandy Peach in tomato colour - love it! It is a little expensive but it can be converted to a double so that will come in handy when number 2 arrives :)
PearlBaby Posts: 532
[quote="ohsotired":3mobak1p]Quinny Buzz with the dreami carrycot![/quote:3mobak1p] +1