Which pre -marriage course?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

highheelqueen Posts: 175
Hi girls,what course has everyone chosen or any feedback from those who have it done? need to book ours asap.I was going to go for the all hallows but some feedback on others would be great! :thnk
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Hey, What part of the country are you in?
highheelqueen Posts: 175
sorry should of said,I'm in Dublin,southside! thanks
Nadie Posts: 1111
highheelqueen, we did the All Hallows one and would recommend it. It was good to get it all over with in one day, there was minimal holiness and we felt it wasn't a waste of time at all - forced us to ask some questions that really should be asked before marriage but that don't always come up...
Twinkley Posts: 306
If you're southside I'd recommend the one in Terenure College. Its one full day on a Saturday (9.30-5 with an hour lunch) My H2B and I did this a few months ago and it was grand! No pin-pinting you out as a couple etc. (as about 40 couples there) and was nice and relaxed. Check it out on www.together.ie. PM me if you'd like anymore info.
angelique Posts: 99
omg just looked at all hallows site and they're booked up till june! i really need to get moving!
macsmissus Posts: 928
[quote="Twinkley":30u4qdkc]If you're southside I'd recommend the one in Terenure College. Its one full day on a Saturday (9.30-5 with an hour lunch) My H2B and I did this a few months ago and it was grand! No pin-pinting you out as a couple etc. (as about 40 couples there) and was nice and relaxed. Check it out on www.together.ie. [/quote:30u4qdkc] +1 - we did this a few months ago also & it was grand. Was €120 for the day.
cosmogirl Posts: 22
Did our course in All Hallows in Drumcondra. Was brill getting it done in 1 day. Course was actually quite enjoyable!
cookies_gal Posts: 450
We did MRCS - it was brill! 3 hours but you fill in detailed questionaire in advance and discuss. Highly recommend.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
We're doing ours through Accord in Limerick but the courses are available nationwide