Which radio presenter are you hooked on?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Vic Titious Posts: 518
The radio is just not the same since the summer... I miss Marion Finucane in the mornings :( I cannot STAND Ryan Tubridy - no matter which station he's on Joe is great 2FM in the morning does my head in Ol Waaaaayyyy too much noise for me! I'm allergic to Gerry Ryan, I swear, I come out in a rash! Ray Darcy is fun (Meet The Fuckers etc)! Myles Dungan - I love the sound of his voice :-8 Sue Nunn anyone????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the whine of her voice gggggrrrrrrrggggggrrrrrggggrrrrrrrg
irelandbride Posts: 135
I really don't like Ryan Turbridy either. I can't put my finger on it, he just irritates me. The only radio presenter I try to listen to every day is Sean Moncrieff on Newtalk 106. It has a good mix of random topics and comments from listeners.
Astra Posts: 1409
Ray D'Arcy is the best. Fix it Friday is great craic. Also have a soft spot for Ian Dempsey and Tom Dunne. Can't stand those two idiots Rick & Ruth on 2FM.
littlemiss Posts: 109
Ray D'Arcy girl all the way!!!! :)
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
I had hubbies car to work one morning last week and he had 2fm on and I swear by the time I got to work and had listened to those two lunatics Rick & Ruth I could have easily killed someone! How do people listen to that mad crap at that time of the morning. They played Brendan Shine, do you want your ould lobby washed down!!! :shock: My two favourites are Ian Dempsey & Ray D'arcy, they just sound so friendly and full of fun without being completely stupid!
Mokey Posts: 576
Ray D'arcy's yer only man!! I love the buzz on his programme every day and TodayFM just isn't the same when he's away on holidays. Fix It Friday's great! Not mad on Ryan Tubridy either - don't know what it is - I think it's since I've seen his face :? :wink: My parents listen to Marion Finnucane and I really can't stand the sound of her voice, it irritates me. And as for Pat Kenny.... I'm afraid I'd rather watch paint dry!!!
AGuest Posts: 1262
Ray D'arcy is great and Ger Gilroy on Newstalk is fab (although he's not on very much at the moment!).
minnie08 Posts: 580
Ray D'arcy all the way! Listening to him at the moment. The show is such great craic. :lol:
michelle06 Posts: 220
Does anyone know why Rick & Ruth have split? Reckon there's a bit of scandal there. She's gone 2 wks and he finishes today as far as I know but it's all been kept pretty hush hush. He seems to have had a few digs at her since she left so I reckon they didn't get on to say the least! Thought she was ok, can't STAND him tho, he wrecks my head!
buddingmrs Posts: 322
Remember reading somewhere that its the station that took them off due to a fall off in listeners! Only heard them once or twice and thought they were really irritating. Tubridy is sooooo annoying-that schoolboy smart arse act really gets on my nerves. Gerry Ryan thinks hes Jesus' brother and bullies the callers he doesnt agree with- but i still have him on in the car :oops: My fave is vincent brown-I love the way he's so contrary :lol: