Which would be better

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
Girls You are all great around kitchen & we are doing our wedding list. So my Q is which pots and pans would be better Jamie Oliver Stuff or Gordon Ramseys Copper Pots etc or are there others that i have not mentioned that arnotts would have for list cheers
clucky Posts: 26471
me personally - the Jamie Oliver stuff im going to start collecting that
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
cool ok any reasons if u dont mind me asking (you change your avatar so much its hard to keep up with you mrs :o0 )
WilmaFlintstone Posts: 1318
[quote:2btpdogm]So my Q is which pots and pans would be better[/quote:2btpdogm] The ones that are hardest to burn the bottom out of for me I'm afraid! :o0 Not very good in the kitchen!
redwifey Posts: 2932
I have the Newbridge pots and I find them excellent. Heavy enough and really easy to clean afterwards.
fantac Posts: 4109
i have le creuset pots - they're quite heavy, but gorgeous.... like the jamie o ones though, they're nice and heavy on the bottom!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Decemberbride":1adkmvvl]cool ok [b:1adkmvvl]any reasons if u dont mind me asking[/b:1adkmvvl] (you change your avatar so much its hard to keep up with you mrs :o0 )[/quote:1adkmvvl] sadly its a personal thing - i fkn hate gordon ramsey so would not want to be responsible for lining his already bulging animal-killing pockets
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I tend to avoid celebrity-endorsed stuff, but someone gave us a Jamie Oliver frying pan and its great. The rest of our stuff is Stellar......got in in the sales in Arnotts and its brilliant
noc Posts: 1802
Copper pots are supposed to be quite good according to Delia but if you want to buy fancy pots I'd get Le Creuset. :o)ll
foxybox Posts: 672
I'm putting Jamie Oliver on my list, but again I think it is because I am a big fan and I don't like Gordan Ramsey. They are probably no different!!