Which would u choose iphone or blackberry??? Why?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovebettyboop Posts: 106
Hey all, Looking at getting a new phone... don't have much clue about them and want to learn more. Which would ye choose and why? O-O
im waiting Posts: 2727
I would pick the Iphone 10000000000 times over before Id touch the Blackberry. I know alot of people with the Iphone and its brilliant my H2B has the Blackberry and its absolutely Sh*t. So awkward to use and not like a proper phone at all. It takes you ages to text or even to go into the menu to compose a message etc. Its not an easy piece of equitment to use where as the Iphone is really easy and cool
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I love my blackberry - don't find it difficult to use at all! I use it for texts, work emails, Gmail, Facebook and BBM. That's the most I want to be able to do with it - I'm not into iPhones, apps etc so the BB is perfect for me!
dreamer Posts: 3941
I have a touchscreen blackberry. I like it but its definitely not a patch on an iPhone. :wv
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
I choose the iphone cos I have it and I love it, and wuoldn't go for any other phone if I ever have the choice. I've only seen blackberries, so I'm not sure if I'm right, but I don't think you can get fun apps on the blackberry (somebody who has more knowledge can correct me) I just think of a blackberry as a work phone, where you can get email and texts and internet, but the iphone is so much more user friendly with millions of app for anything you can think of, and things you can't think of sorry I'll stop rambling
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
oh and photos are great - as you can see them on the whole screen instead of the ickle one... stopping now...
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I would choose the Iphone, for all the apps!!
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
I was having the same dilemma recently, but have decided to go with the iPhone(soon, hopefully soon!!! :o)ll ), as dh said well what exactly do you want it for, emails and work related stuff, or facebook, websites, apps, fun stuff....so it made sense to go with the iPhone. ;o)
Persephone Posts: 928
iPhone all the way! I have an iPhone 4 and to say I loooooooooooooooooooooooove it is an understatement. It's pretty much my phone, mp3 player, GPS, laptop (only use my laptop if I need to type something on word, do the majority of my browsing on the phone), I read books on it, check my email, check the weather for the next day to plan my work outfit, use it for recipies when cooking, have the RTE news app so am up to date with current events for the first time in my life, check my phone bill, play games, hook it up to my nike + for walks. The list is endless! Best device in the world, I guarantee you wont be disappointed. And no I don't work for apple but they might hire me after this! :o0