Which would you go for?? Pls help.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Babytime Posts: 32
HI there,going to order Bugaboo this week but really cant decide between the Off white or All Black special editions.....would really appreciate your opinions...... :lvs Here is a link to both: http://www.bugaboo.com/171 Thanks......really need your help! :thnk
bolababy Posts: 706
I voted black...would the white not dirty easily?
blondelle58 Posts: 217
Love the white but imo would not buy it as would never keep it clean!
corkgirl08 Posts: 175
They're both nice but voted black for practical reasons aswell - every little mark and speck will show up on the white
AH I love both too, love black AND white! Yeah that my fear too on the off white! SO so confusing...but want be happy with my choice! Think the black pram part fab but love the Off white push chair part!!!! O:|
funkyfish Posts: 7626
i voted black. i have the silver one and it has a few marks on it from putting it up down and into the car a lot. the white would be quite visible. great buggy i love mine
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
I voted Black too
Wow....girls tks for so many replies so far! 18 for black and none for off-white! Think hubby may have been right on the black so :thnk
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I LOVE the off white one, think its fab although im not sure if id be brave enough to have such a bright coloured pram :wv
Augustmum Posts: 686
Hey girls please correct me if I am wrong but I know a girl who got the bugaboo and she said that she changed the colour of her hood.... Is she right? Can you do this? :-8 She has black overall pram/buggy and wanted a red hood so she got this instead of a black one....