Menu

WHINGERS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
They're all a bunch of f*cking WHINGERS in work. Seriously can one day, no one MINUTE go by without them whinging. They just constantly moan & b*tch & whinge. CONSTANTLY. Shut up people seriously am I the only person grateful to actually have a job & not to constantly give out about it. O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| That felt better! O:o)
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
do u work here? :o0 :o0 :o0 same here lovey, only 2 of us that actually have an auld skit, and laugh everything off, the others are soooooooo moany and moody :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="mammymcphee":2r2g0epi]do u work here? :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:2r2g0epi] I think i might actually! :o0 Exact same here, there is only 2 of us who dont constantly b*tch & moan!!
kate30 Posts: 8
[quote:1n34z12g]Exact same here, there is only 2 of us who dont constantly b*tch & moan!![/quote:1n34z12g] anyone see the irony in bitching about not bitching???
[quote="kate30":17ls9gh2][quote:17ls9gh2]Exact same here, there is only 2 of us who dont constantly b*tch & moan!![/quote:17ls9gh2] anyone see the irony in bitching about not bitching???[/quote:17ls9gh2] :o0 :o0 I'm letting off steam about people letting off steam!