whitney houston

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsmay08 Posts: 367
was on the website at 9, after a few minutes unable to get tickets i tried ringing ticketmaster only to be told the saturday night is sold out, it was only 9.08 on my phone when i rang O:| O:| O:|
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Ah thats disappointing - what about the added Sunday night ?
sat was just handy wouldnt need any time off work so i was only trying for sat, i read anyway in another post that the sun is sold out as well
ItsMrsBurkenow Posts: 665
[quote="mrsmay08":kpvsuuvp]was on the website at 9, after a few minutes unable to get tickets i tried ringing ticketmaster only to be told the saturday night is sold out, it was only 9.08 on my phone when i rang O:| O:| O:|[/quote:kpvsuuvp] MrsMay08 - these tickets went on presale on Tuesday for any O2 customers that got a password so i think most of the tickets went then. Thats how I got my tickets. She added another date- Tuesday - just checked and tickets are still on sale for that???
candypants Posts: 8575
Yep another date just went on sale!
travelling up from cork so the sat was just handy, i was reading somewhere the other day about the priority tickets and read that the priority tickets only make up 15% of the total sales, so just cant belive they sold out so quickly