Who annoys you??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
What celebs annoy the crap out of you? Is there any one that when you see their face you want to punch??? Mine are Denise Richards Claudia Winkleman Jordan Liz Mc Clarnon Im sure there are a few others too...
butterflywings Posts: 98
Yeah I cant stand Claudia Winkleman but the one that annoys me most has to be Amanda Holden, I CANNOT stand her, she seems so smug! Also Amanda Brunker and Twink!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Holly Willoughby Cat Deeley Alesha Dixon Sarah Harding Jordan ETA Love Claudia Winkleman!
Terri1 Posts: 1158
Scarlett I love Claudia!! Think she's great on ITT! Mine are Jordan Michelle Heaton Brangelina Natalie Cassidy John Terry Blathnaid/Sheana/Maura Also hate Twink, Amanda Holden and Amanda Brunker butterflywings!! Mostly women I notice!! Must say something about me!
ott Posts: 3920
Gay Byrne is top of my list. After that Gerald Kean and Lisa Murphy. Can't think of any others now. I'll be editing this post! ETA: Penelope Cruz does my head in with her high pitched yapping.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Glenda Gilson for definite. I'm sure I'll think of others soon...
mrs500 Posts: 56
Genegirl Posts: 2110
Russell Brand for me to HATE John Barrowman (probably spelt that wrong)!!! Micheal O Leary - SO GREEDY! Cheryl Cole is beginning to annoy me too.
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="Proud Mum":3hooxyfi]Jim Carrey (I will not watch any movie he is in, he annoys the hell out of me) [/quote:3hooxyfi] + 1 I can't stand him!
hassig Posts: 900
Daithi O'Se Cheryl Cole Amada Holden Gordon Ramsey