Who annoys you?? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

brightling Posts: 1496
Holly Willoughby, I just don't get it. Cheryl Cole has started to annoy me too. The Seoige sisters. That DJ off 2fm, Ruth can't think of her second name. Scott or something like that!! Need more coffee!! Brian McFadden, Kerry Katona, Eamonn Holmes. Plenty more but I'll leave it at that for now!! Oh can't forget Heather Mills!!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Kerry Katona (shes is complete white trash ) John Terry ............. O:| All the brats on My Super Sweet Sixteen ..........id line the little brats up and shoot them one by one .. Heidi from the hills O:| O:| shes so fakes its unnatural ................. Keira Knightley ..................................... snob Thats it for the min i think !!!
candypants Posts: 8575
HATE Jim carey and Russel Brand! Oh and Enda Kenny! Jeppers! :action34 Oh i LOVE Holly willoughby, Gordon Ramsey and Myleene Klass Edited to add, Frank Lampard is a HOTTIE :xox
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Got another one, only because a colleague happend to mention him, [b:gvd1vb3r]RICKY BLOODY GERVAIS!!! [/b:gvd1vb3r] O:| O:| He makes my skin crawl, he comes across so sleazy, ugh!!! >:o( Ryan Tubridy annoys me too as does Jonathan Ross and for the same reason - they love the sound of thier own voice and thier poor guests can't get a word in edgeways!! Bertie Ahern is on my list too, that man would go to the opening of an envelope if he knew he'd get his mug in the papers. His daughers get me too, Georgina has the freakiest eyes ever and I wonder would Cecilia be as famous/popular if she wrote her books under a different name, soudynum (wrong spelling but I think that's the word I'm looking for) Bloody hell, I'm on a roll there, see what happens when you open the floodgates (and you have two strong coffees inside you! :o0 )
emlo Posts: 1506
Gary Neville, Lisa Murphy (that accent!!). All I can think of for now!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="emlo":3n582fid] Lisa Murphy (that accent!!). All I can think of for now![/quote:3n582fid] Who's she engaged to now? Anytime I read something about her, she seems to be engaged to another squillionaire :o0 What age is she because she looks like a 50yr old trying to be a 20/30-something, she always looks so fake![b:3n582fid]MIAOW!!! [/b:3n582fid] :o0 :-8
blondie26 Posts: 154
everyone from xpose if youd count them as celebs i really cant take them and most of the irish "models"
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="Noodlehead":gqkrcqv8][quote="emlo":gqkrcqv8] Lisa Murphy (that accent!!). All I can think of for now![/quote:gqkrcqv8] Who's she engaged to now? Anytime I read something about her, she seems to be engaged to another squillionaire :o0 What age is she because she looks like a 50yr old trying to be a 20/30-something, she always looks so fake![b:gqkrcqv8]MIAOW!!! [/b:gqkrcqv8] :o0 :-8[/quote:gqkrcqv8] She got engaged at Christmas to Gerald Kean. I bought RSVP at the weekend (because there's a picture of me in it!) and there's a photoshoot with them. I nearly got sick looking at it. It's disgusting.
emlo Posts: 1506
[quote="Noodlehead":1pvgjyxm][quote="emlo":1pvgjyxm] Lisa Murphy (that accent!!). All I can think of for now![/quote:1pvgjyxm] What age is she because she looks like a 50yr old trying to be a 20/30-something, she always looks so fake![b:1pvgjyxm]MIAOW!!! [/b:1pvgjyxm] :o0 :-8[/quote:1pvgjyxm] I think she's only about 38, believe it or not. I agree - all the work she has done is just so ageing on her. Also, I hate Ritche Kavanagh. He freaks me out.
gillette Posts: 1803
Pat Shortt/D'unbelievables - I know loads of people love him but god, i cant stand him. Lisa Murphy looks so so different in real life - much prettier and has a figure i'd kill for (sadly not a figure i'm willing to try to get - love my chocolate too much!)