Who annoys you?? - Page 7

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
[quote="Aurge":1ypg6gzt]Yer man off the mini nicotine ads. Cant remember the name of the product even....Im looking forward to looking better, feeling better etc. Who even speaks like that? .[/quote:1ypg6gzt] Ha Ha Ha :yelrotflmaosmilie: Everytime that ad comes on myself and H2B start to give out. It's like he's talking through his teeth. Xpose presenters- they are trying to be like E! presenters who also seem braindead. But I actually think Xpose wans are grating and condescending. Brian Cowen- I know I should be informed and listen to what he has to say but everytime he opens his mouth I feel like I could fall asleep. All people Irish "celebrities" that are on RTE Late Late shows-Twink..Westlife..for FFS get some new people on. Are you serious? Daniel O'Donnell followed by Twink?
DaisyB Posts: 1708
Jordan, Kerry Katona, Amanda Brunker, Davina Mcall, Claudaia Winkleman, think thats all for now.. im sure more will come to me :)
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="DaisyB":m53e9jnj]Jordan, Kerry Katona, Amanda Brunker, Davina Mcall, Claudaia Winkleman, think thats all for now.. im sure more will come to me :)[/quote:m53e9jnj] Yay some one else that hates Claudia Winkleman!!!! You know who else gets on my wick that I forgot about.... Myleene Klass. Dont even know why but she drives me nuts
Beverly Hill Posts: 591
This is completely random as well like the VHI ad. But I hate all the meteor ads. All the people in those ads make me want to scream!! But most of all the guy who arranges snow for his girlffriend for Christmas. At the end of the ad he says 'Look outside babe' - at that point I just want to throw the remote at the tv O:| :duh:
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="Beverly Hill":2582a409]This is completely random as well like the VHI ad. But I hate all the meteor ads. All the people in those ads make me want to scream!! But most of all the guy who arranges snow for his girlffriend for Christmas. At the end of the ad he says 'Look outside babe' - at that point I just want to throw the remote at the tv O:| :duh:[/quote:2582a409] A humongus +1!!