who cant wait to finish up work????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mariac Posts: 982
I have about 14 weeks to go before I take my maternity leave. cant wait - work is really bugging me - i just dont seem to have the energy. are most of you still full time now?
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll This day 3 weeks i'll be in bed on first day of maternity.
Bubba Bump Posts: 348
I'm counting down the days too :-8 Only 149 days for me :o0 :o0 :o0
mariac Posts: 982
:zzzz: i actually would love never to work again... thats the way i feel now.. job im in is pure stress and busy .. always issues. roll on the next 14 weeks
bonita Posts: 1678
Im already looking forward to Maternity Leave. Im going to take every last hour I can get my hands on.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
I have 2 more days left in work!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Only 3 weeks 3 days for me and I am OUTA here :o)ll AM SOOOOO looking forward to it!
satsuma Posts: 182
Mee tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll Three weeks after this one and I am SO outta here! Have definitely lost patience with the early mornings, commuting and TIREDNESS! (Not to mention wedging my bump into suits ... sorta :-8 )
cbs Posts: 704
I'm allergic to work at the moment, especially today. I'm really moany!! Only 4 more full weeks though :o)ll
pluto Posts: 3893
Let me join ye! I swear to God, work is getting busier the further on in my pregnancy I'm going. My boss is already on about planning for when I'm out, and has even hinted at me coming in once or twice during my Mat leave. She can jump! Once I'm out that door, I don't think I'll ever go back. >:o)