Who fancys getting something for nothing?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WeddingBelle2011 Posts: 503
I came across this jewellery website one day, and i noticed an advert in the corner for a free wedding planner journal. Of course it was only available to UK residents but i chanced by arm and put my address in. So I completely forgot about it, but it came a few weeks ago and it is brilliant. It fits perfectly into your bag but it has all these different sections Venue,Guest List, Car Hire, Music and Entertainment, etc and also next years calendar. You can keep a record of everything in this little book. It is brilliant and didn't cost a cent!!! So follow the link below and hopefully maybe a few more might be able to nab one http://www.rpsjewellers.com/personal_details.asp
Trinitym Posts: 341
Great!! Not too often you get something for nothing!! *)
nohbe Posts: 253
Thanks for that Weddingbelle, i've filled it out so fingers crossed now. Would be great to get something for nothing for a change, it's all money out the door these days!!!!
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
Thats brilliant thanks for sharing . Oh they have some fab stuff on the website love the Wedding rings :lvs :lvs :lvs
Helenl123 Posts: 1457
I just entered my details.. :-)
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
hey im in uk so fingers crossed i'll get one too!! funny if you all got it and i didnt! :o0
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hwy weddingbelle thanks a mill for that i have just requested mine :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
mílemaithagat Posts: 78
Just sent in for mine.... Thank you so much for telling us (well me anyway) about it
laoisbride Posts: 45
Thanks for that, just filled in my details.
vonanto Posts: 395
Thanks for that, just put in my details *)