who gets buttonholes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rosebelle Posts: 346
I am just finalising my flowers and was wondering who gets buttonholes Groom - obvious Groomsmen - obviously Father of bride & Groom brothers of the groom - ????????? Mothers of Bride & Groom- ?? Grandparents - ???
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
There was a thread on this only a few weeks ago... Trying to link it to you but not working for me, if you search buttonholes, it should come up for you
mommylicious Posts: 836
You can give them to anyone and everyone if you want, but usually it's the groom, groomsmen, and father and mother of both bride and groom. But it's up to yourself.
mkb Posts: 1744
Generally it's The Groom Groomsmen Page Boy The 2 Fathers Mothers get corsages, ( fancier button holes) :) you can include grandparents or brothers and sisters if you like. It can be a nice touch to include the closer family members, but it can add to extra expense too.
dublinredhead Posts: 917
We're just giving them to the groom, bestman, groomsman, fob, fog and pageboy. My mam will also have a corsage. HTH!
MissBid Posts: 587
We're just giving them to groom and BestMan. Was at a family wedding recently and the fathers didn't have them. Nobody noticed.
waterdale Posts: 162
oh i must be going overboard groom, bestmen, 2 fathers, 2 mothers, page boy, uncles, brothers and sisters and maybe their partners :innocent: :innocent: