WHO GOT PREG USING OVULATION KITS??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Boop Posts: 31
Just wondering if many of you got pregnant using these kits. How soon would you feel symptoms of pregnancy?? My first month using clearblue kit, found it good. So its fingers crossed now.
bibikay Posts: 644
Me for one. Used OPKs in conjunction with charting temps/CM etc. The result is sitting on my knee as I type, kicking the keyboard.... ;-)
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Me..me...me...me...me...... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll With the clearblue ones also... 2nd month of trying and BINGO! Good luck :wv
madmam Posts: 1294
Me too, along with temps and cm observation.....got the spermie first time! :o)ll (very lucky)
madmam Posts: 1294
Oh, oh.....started feeling symptoms about 4dpo onwards. Very strange.
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
This is my third (maybe 4 trying not to count) month using the OPK and no BFP yet but I find it reassuring using them as I get all excited when I see two big fat lines starring back at me. Please God this will be our month to get proper lines on a proper test.
bibikay Posts: 644
[quote="MRSMMC":1nujkcgr]This is my third (maybe 4 trying not to count) month using the OPK and no BFP yet but I find it reassuring using them as I get all excited when I see two big fat lines starring back at me. Please God this will be our month to get proper lines on a proper test.[/quote:1nujkcgr] Just a tip.... I found very helpful, and if I remember correctly, they would say that waiting until you get the positive result on the OPK is a little too late.. that you should start the BD'ing a day or two in advance of the positive result, and keep it up until you get a temp drop confirming that Ov has occurred. Good luck with the TTC!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I don't take my temp. We are using the sperm meets the egg plan. So BD every second day until + on opk then do it three days in a row, skip a day and once more. I thought you have between 12-48 hours after getting + on opk to when you actually ovulate. Am I wrong?
Boop Posts: 31
thanks for the replies, v interesting. Hope this is my month too. I got all excited when I saw the smiley faces for three days, poor husband is worn out! The waiting is horrible but what can ye do...fingers crossed for all of us on the wait this month.