Menu

Who has seen your dress and other things

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ellybelly Posts: 305
Just wondering who has seen your dress so far? My mam is the only one who has seen mine. Someone said to my that the bridesmaid usually see it aswell but i dont want anyone else to see it until the my big day. I wanted to show my mam my wedding favours and candles and she was like "no i want it to be a suprise :o0 . She is gas!!!
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
my 3 bridesmaids my mam and my aunty have seen practically everything but not since we picked them in september last year!
Twirler Posts: 1644
My mum and bridesmaids have seen the dress when I tried on a sample, my mum is the only one who has seen everything together though.
DaisyB Posts: 1708
my mam was with me when i picked mine and i showed my bm a pict of it online....
littlemissus Posts: 481
Both my mother and FMIL saw my dress, my mother was fairly insistent that i involve FMIL so i brought her to my last appointment before I had officially decided on the dress. I didnt really mind though because I know she wouldnt tell anyone. 3 of my BM's saw it, the other one didnt as she's my h2b sister and i dont think i could trust her to keep it a secret!!! Only BM's and my mother saw the BM dresses. I'm not even showing my invitations to anyone only my mother! I'm very bad!
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
my sister and my nieces have seen it and my sil's and close friend have seen pics of it ..will ask fmil to see it nearer the time when i go for fitting etc if she wants to come i think it be nice..
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
my mam, dad and my fsil have seen my dress. have showed bms my bress on the hanger in the shop.
blueswallow Posts: 1244
My mother and both bridesmaids have seen me in the dress; my father and aunt have seen pics of it. My sister is involved in all the details of the wedding and loving it! :o0 My other bridesmaid has seen most of it too.
mrs mcl 2010 Posts: 202
my mum, aunt, sister and niece have seen me in it- my bridesmaid has seen it but not me wearing it. I've shown my brothers' wifes the pictures as well as three friends. i'm not good at keeping secrets!!
Diamontee Posts: 675
Mam is the only one to see my dress!! She was with me when I got it. The bms will see it in 2 weeks when Im getting alterations done. Was going to show my dad but he was like 'Oh no, I cant see it till the day' :lvs