Who has the best User Name?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberries1 Posts: 1245
Following on from the thread about the best avatar I was wondering who the Wollies think has the best username. My current favourite is WellyJelly it makes me laugh everytime I see a post it has a brilliant ring to it.
IDoBelieveInFairys Posts: 23
I'm only new but WellyJelly Sounds like a top continder!! :)
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
Either StupidSexyFlanders (Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all... nothing at all...) :o0 or Regina Falange (Phoebe is my favourite Friends character, still cracks me up when she's on the plane and shouts "This plane has no falanges!!")
ItsOK Posts: 849
Stupidsexyflaunders or nittygritty!!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
I like some of the simpler ones like Jawl and Lux as I've started to think of those girls as having those first names. That said, there a loads of really cool names like StupidSexyFlanders, WibblyWobblyWonder and Regina Falange that are funny. I like loads of Wollies usernames. I like mine best though, cos my Pants are Sassy!
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
oh can't believe that I got a mention!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I don't really have a favourite but there are some names that always trigger a song in my head. Like when I see mysteriousgirl I always sign the Peter Andre song and when I see Sweetlove I always sing "Sweet love hear me calling out your name...." There are others but can't think of them now!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I love StupidSexyFlanders (feels like I'm wearing nothing at all... nothing at all" user name!
I Do I Do Posts: 272
Love StupidSexyFlanders too, always hear Homer Simpsons voice in my head when I see it!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Aw yay, cheers girls! I like fizzgiggles - its really cute!
Savida Posts: 542
[quote="ReginaFalange":2ui6rs58]oh can't believe that I got a mention!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I don't really have a favourite but there are some names that always trigger a song in my head. Like when I see mysteriousgirl I always sign the Peter Andre song and when I see Sweetlove I always sing "Sweet love hear me calling out your name...." There are others but can't think of them now![/quote:2ui6rs58] Cheers Regina....Must say I feel a bit touched, glad you break into song everytime you see my name!! Love ur username and pic too. Also love SSF, Lux, Jawl and Candypants