who is murryfinge?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
I actually have to hand it to the girl, quite witty. was she here before months back by any chance?
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
I honestly don't find anything witty about MF. [b:1o2a6hpo]I think [/b:1o2a6hpo] it's the same poster who went under the alias's of Furryminge/ Fishfanny/ Fishyfranny/ Sallyann and a few more that I can't remember. Why does it matter anyway? I find it hilarious that someone that goes to the bother of so many different personalities on an internet chatroom thinks they're above anyone here.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I don't think I'm above anyone here Mrs. DTB. If you're going to make a statement like that could you please back it up with examples.
kitten Posts: 893
it is a balding, woman-hating social reject who lives in the box-room of his elderly mother's house.
Baby06 Posts: 307
If Murryfinge wants to post here, then let her. According to her she's full of useful info. But Shin..... why start another bloody thread about her, going over the same crap again? O:|
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="Baby06":1jwgeyy5] But Shin..... why start another bloody thread about her, going over the same crap again? O:|[/quote:1jwgeyy5] Good point Baby.
bucketofchips Posts: 1913
[quote="kitten":2lc2nl7p]it is a balding, woman-hating social reject who lives in the box-room of his elderly mother's house.[/quote:2lc2nl7p] *LOL*
one year married Posts: 133
AKA Trolley Dolley or the phantom mother of twins.....
Skippy Posts: 1834
[quote:17giyici]I actually have to hand it to the girl, quite witty[/quote:17giyici] Sorry Shin, I can't agree there. She is not witty. She is just a shit stirrer. Why does she edit other people's posts before quoting them, as happened during your thread re the French when she misquoted Bucketof chips? I think that is very sinister behaviour and speaks volumes about her personality. Fair enough if people get into a lively debate while on here but deliberately going out of your way to provoke people is exactly what a shit stirrer does. They do not add any real weight to a debate, they are just there to watch sparks fly. And she seems to have a bee in her bonnet at the moment with Bucket.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Murryfinge is just sick. That comment about Hitler was disguisting.