Menu

Who is your favourite celeb couple? Inane post warning!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
All the talk of tomkat and their kitten has me wondering Mine is UK - Louise and Jamie Redknapp (normal footballer married to singer shock!!) USA - Courtney Cox and David Arquette - chalk and cheese
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Kermit and Miss Piggy....... match made in heaven :D
charli Posts: 5994
[quote:1jt5i2nu]UK - Louise and Jamie Redknapp (normal footballer married to singer shock!!) [/quote:1jt5i2nu] love them, they are dotey, and their little boy Charlie :) is sooo cute!
clucky Posts: 26471
I know and so honest they were about tproblems thay had conceiving and she didn't spring back into her jeans in 20 minutes like posh
and they are ordinary, don't do all the celeb stuff, trying to think who i like, easier for me to say who bothers me Cheryl Tweedy (Girls' Aloud) and Ashley Cole (Footballer) Colleen and Wayne i do like Bono and his wife Ali Hewson, seem rock solid!
007 Posts: 1462
hate bri(y)an mcfadden and delta, no offence to delta. also hate kerry and whoever she is with at any given time like goldie hawn and her non hubbie
ChloeOct06 Posts: 1466
Chloe :D :D :D have to agree with March 07 re Brian & Kerry and whoever they are with, though thought they were grand when they were together :?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I need a while to think about that, would find it easier to think of my least fav couples
Shin Posts: 8515
i know, posh needs a burger!! cheryl tweedy is sooo pretty isnt she (dont mean it in "that" way). but i wouldnt have put her and ashley cole together, they dont suit or something I like jamie and jools oliver, they seem normal and their kids are adorable. usa: loved jessica simpson and nick lachey and was shocked when they split up, ahhh many a day id have a whole day of newlyweds marathon on tv. "baby, is this chicken or tooona"?? used to like reese witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe, but now ever since her oscar speech and his jealous face listening to her, he such seems like a bit of a dick!!