who nicked my burger????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fantac Posts: 4109
my avatar has disappeared?!?!?!?
Banny Fatter Posts: 41
Misitified probably took it, in case you got fat
Anonymous Posts: 24542
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 pure brilliant
LabLady Posts: 4325
I ate it cause I was so hungry from the controversial topic. Used to many calories reading it so got hungry ;o(
[quote="Banny Fatter":soait53m]Misitified probably took it, in case you got fat[/quote:soait53m] ah but i am as much of a psycho slimbo as mistified.................. edited to add but seriously - why's it gone? is one of you guys in the contraversial post an admin head???
Mistified Posts: 2680
[quote="Banny Fatter":gwx5l0rk]Misitified probably took it, in case you got fat[/quote:gwx5l0rk] Brilliant! I'd say a fatty took it :o0
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote="SnuggleMuffin":21hbh167] but seriously - why's it gone? is one of you guys in the contraversial post an admin head???[/quote:21hbh167] Where did you have it linked from? Maybe the original site you got it from has lost it? Did you check in your profile?
[quote="Mrs. Blues":31reqyad][quote="SnuggleMuffin":31reqyad] but seriously - why's it gone? is one of you guys in the contraversial post an admin head???[/quote:31reqyad] Where did you have it linked from? Maybe the original site you got it from has lost it? Did you check in your profile?[/quote:31reqyad] yeah i looked in my profile and its totally gone, cant remember where i got it. i am a tad freaked out in a big brother is watching type of way!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
here you go SM A pressie from me to you [img:2mhos3nt]http://www.centralcoast247.com.au/247venue_images/7825-2006622-HRC_LegendaryBurger.jpg[/img:2mhos3nt]
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
That's weird... Do you have one on RW that you could use?