Who remembers Charmkins and Rainbow Brite Kids?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Silver Posts: 95
Check this out, I loved my charmkins
bumpedy bump Posts: 736
Never heard of the Charmkins, but i had rainbow brite curtains, wall paper, duvet cover and doll!! She's still hanging around somewhere.
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
I loved Rainbow Brite! Had the duvet and wall paper. She was sooo cool back in the day!
willful Posts: 6822
Don't know Charmkins but loved the Snorkels!!
Smugmarried Posts: 705
Loved Rainbow Brite and the Snorkels. And also Poochie!
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Oh I loved Poochie "Oh your ears are pink and our paws are too And look at all the things we've got for you Oh Poochie, poochie poo". Also loved my Tenderheart Carebear and My Little Pony. God those were the days. I'm showing my age here now aren't I.
steen Posts: 1335
Actually bought my friend a Rainbow Brite T-Shirt a couple of months ago and got a my little pony one for myself. We were mad about them when we were kids. Wore them out the first night of the hen. Went home for the first time since the wedding last weekend and my Mom had put my old My Little Pong sleeping bag on my bed *)
Smugmarried Posts: 705
[quote="steen":1euue686]Actually bought my friend a Rainbow Brite T-Shirt a couple of months ago and got a my little pony one for myself. We were mad about them when we were kids. Wore them out the first night of the hen. Went home for the first time since the wedding last weekend and my Mom had put my old [b:1euue686]My Little Pong [/b:1euue686]sleeping bag on my bed *)[/quote:1euue686] Eeeeewww!!! :o0
Little Kitty Posts: 914
aaah that brings back memories!! loved rainbow brite - I had a rainbow brite mirror, comb, pencilcase, accessories & I also loved my little pony and Care bears!!!! Oh I feel like I'm 6 again!!!! :o)ll
wowee Posts: 1596
LOVED Rainbow brite... can't remember Charmkins at all I'm afraid - :-8 Loved Carebears, Smurfs and Fraggles too