Who's about tonight?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

streaks Posts: 3592
Anyone else around? Seems very quite.. **Queue tumbleweed** Sitting in tonight coal fire on in July, wrong in so many ways. Feeling crap and absolutely eating ponstan for pain without much effect. A night of licking my wounds on the couch :innocent: Watching mr.deeds, next up four weddings and a funeral.. Who's in?!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
I'm here!!! In my pyjamas, watching old episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Have just polished off a pizza and a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew (a big tub, not a piddly little one). I have heartburn, I'm huge and I'm uncomfortable. My husband is in Spain until tomorrow and I'm bricking it that I'll go into labour tonight! Bride of Recession is probably swanking it up in Chapter One right now...wagon (I'm SO jealous) What's the Ponstan for? Period pain? Ick.
streaks Posts: 3592
Ya, got the mother of all visits from AF, sniff sniff. Normally fine but (tmi) I feel like my uterus is about to fall out.. lovely! Well for Bor, but I have eaten so much crap today the though of food right now is absolutely repulsive. Wow sassy, 2weeks to go, that seems to have past really quickly! Are u all set? :stork:
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
I'm here. Just finished cleaning out the box room with DH. Put a load of crap up in the attic that we may as well throw out because I know we'll never use it! Throwing out all the wedding stuff :o( Well I'll try sell some of it here as well I suppose. Speaking of Ponstan, must get myself some. I'm going off my pill at the end of this pack. Have been on it 8 years... :-8 My mother's convinced I'll be barren!
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
[quote="mrswifey2012":1h240ln6]I'm here. Just finished cleaning out the box room with DH. Put a load of crap up in the attic that we may as well throw out because I know we'll never use it! Throwing out all the wedding stuff :o( Well I'll try sell some of it here as well I suppose. [b:1h240ln6]Speaking of Ponstan, must get myself some. I'm going off my pill at the end of this pack. [/b:1h240ln6]Have been on it 8 years... :-8 My mother's convinced I'll be barren![/quote:1h240ln6] Sorry for asking, but did your gp give you this. Ive had awful periods the last few months , and nothing is easing it . I had ponstan, before, but it was given to me, a few days after I had my baby .
Mrs W Posts: 2923
Im here too, OH is watching some horse opera and it feels like its been on forever! We're going to Kilkenny in the morning so just putting a few things together and then Ill see what on the telly
[quote="Daisyboo":2sw6uo4w][quote="mrswifey2012":2sw6uo4w]I'm here. Just finished cleaning out the box room with DH. Put a load of crap up in the attic that we may as well throw out because I know we'll never use it! Throwing out all the wedding stuff :o( Well I'll try sell some of it here as well I suppose. [b:2sw6uo4w]Speaking of Ponstan, must get myself some. I'm going off my pill at the end of this pack. [/b:2sw6uo4w]Have been on it 8 years... :-8 My mother's convinced I'll be barren![/quote:2sw6uo4w] Sorry for asking, but did your gp give you this. Ive had awful periods the last few months , and nothing is easing it . I had ponstan, before, but it was given to me, a few days after I had my baby .[/quote:2sw6uo4w] Yeah you need to get a prescription for it. Before I was on the pill I used to use it every month because I have very painful periods, vomitting etc. You need to start to take it approx. 5 days before your period starts/when you reckon it begins. Defo recommend it.
[quote="Mrs W ":1r4c7m7a]Im here too, OH is watching some horse opera and it feels like its been on forever! We're going to Kilkenny in the morning so just putting a few things together and then Ill see what on the telly[/quote:1r4c7m7a] Excuse my ignorance but horse opera?! What the hell is that? :-8
Sassypants Posts: 4461
[quote="mrswifey2012":ct3qrjpi]My mother's convinced I'll be barren![/quote:ct3qrjpi] Did your mother say that to you? Bloody hell!!!! [quote="streaks":ct3qrjpi]Wow sassy, 2weeks to go, that seems to have past really quickly! Are u all set[/quote:ct3qrjpi] 2 weeks? More like 6/7 - don't be freaking me out like that! All set, no. My bags are packed, just in case. Have loads of stuff to get done before we have the babs. Probably should stop watching Grey's Anatomy and eating ice cream, eh?
[quote="Sassypants":24c8qewo][quote="mrswifey2012":24c8qewo]My mother's convinced I'll be barren![/quote:24c8qewo] Did your mother say that to you? Bloody hell!!!! [/quote:24c8qewo] Yup, it's the Catholic in her. I wouldn't mind but my sister came off the pill after years and got pregnant the first month!