Who's getting married in the morning??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rk16o Posts: 201
RK16o is gettin married in the morning........................................... Thanks to every1 for all your tips through this 17months of planning.. the stress and strain of it all im sure will be forgotton about tomorrow. God i still cant belive im just there. Had the rehersal last night and a few visitors to the house, late night but good craic. The H2B was asking the priest at the rehersal, the part where he is saying the vows, do i not face her and look into her eyes?? AWE girls i could of kissed him :xxx right there and then.. the auld romantic. OK thats me, hope any1 elce getting married today or tomorrow has a great time and a happy long marraige :thnk :wv
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Best wishes for your special day rk160 :o)ll , enjoy every second of it :wv
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
Very best of luck, hope the sun shines on you tomorrow and for the rest of your days together x
mrs.ebayqueen Posts: 2483
the best of luck for tomorrow hasnt the time flown. how lovely was that of your H2B, thats why you are marrying him and thats why you love him. have a great day tomorrow and the best of luck to you both in your lives together as husband and wife
ceecee Posts: 40
Hi , I got married nearly 2 months ago and I can remember exactly how you are feeling today!! Have a brillant day and enjoy every minute, it will so be worth all the stress. Best of luck hope the weather is good for you.
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Awe good luck rk160 tomorrow is meant to be lovely weather wise so one less thing for you to worry about!!! My advice..... EVERYTHING WILL BE PERFECT so just enjoy yourself and dont forget about your husband.... apparantly that happens alot!!!! can't wait to hear back from you so don't forget xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CavanB2B Posts: 232
The excitement :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll just one more sleep :o0 :o0 Hope you both have a great day & best of luck in married life O-O O-O
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
Best of luck. Hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow!
kilkenny09bride Posts: 402
I got married 4 weeks ago today, and I can remember how I felt the day before, High on life. Have a ball, enjoy every minute of it and just try to take it all in. :thnk Best wishes to you both.
Kilcock bride Posts: 426
best of luck rk16o, wishing you sunshine & happiness both tomorrow & for the rest of your married lives together