Who's going in X Factor - do u think?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Gotta be Wagner! It would be a shame now if he stayed and one of the real singers went. Although I still don't get Aiden and Katie annoys me, so I wouldn't mind if they went and we had fun from Wagner for the next 2 weeks :o0
lucie lu Posts: 760
It has to be Wagner! I couldn't even understand what he was singing last night, sounded like a Father Jack impression or something! But he has been entertaining I suppose! Wonder are all the rumours true about him? Like pestering the girls and stuff.
aston Posts: 4100
Has to be Wagner doesnt it??? I just dont understand who is voting for him O:|
wildflower Posts: 303
Oh girls..Wagner has got to go!! BUT the Facebook group who sabotaged Joe McElderrys crimbo no 1 last year have a campaign to keep him in! That's why he's still there and I guess he won't go tonight either! So apart from him, I think Aiden might be in trouble. Or Paije...he's fantastic but I think he's dropped off the radar a bit.
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
Oh I think Belle Amie! They just sound awful, it's such a shame as when it was the judges house stage I thought they were fantastic. Really gone off them now. I would love to see Cher go too, she was actually very good last night but I just can't stand her attitude and the mad faces she pulls all the time :o0
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
TBH - I think that they should all go - they were all bad last night. No one in particular stood out...
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
I agree that nobody stood out last night. Wagner should go but if he is kept in I think it should be Belle Amie
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
Totally agree, wasn't impressed with last nights performances. I really think Aiden should go, just don't like watching him.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
Aiden murdered a song last night. Wagner is a joke really. he makes me cringe, at least you could blame Jedward on their youth and innocence!! Cher does pull some strange faces but i liked her last night. Katie is growing on me. Belle Amie were completely off key for a lot of their performance (think this happens every week with them though) :lvs One Direction, Mary and Matt Rebecca was good, she really does remind me of leona lewis with the coy shyness, TreyC was good too but not one of my faves, Paije was REALLY good last night
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
It should be Wagner and maybe will be. Either him, Belle Ami, Trayc or Aiden could go tonight I think.