Who's going to the meet-up on Sat?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sphynx Posts: 6795
There seem to be a few different threads about this at the moment! I'm about 95% sure I can't make it now as I'll have to work towards a deadline all weekend. Seems a few of us have had to pull out for one reason or another. So is anyone going?
Tigletts Posts: 2904
:-8 :-8 I'm feeling very chicken-y :-8 :-8
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Don't think you can be the only one Tigs! I was chicken-y and shy myself to be honest and can't say I definitely would have gone anyway. But I've met another Wolly twice by coincidence now so that would have made it a little bit easier. Maybe we will lose our shyness (along with our dignity :o0 ) once we have our babies!
round two Posts: 1018
Hi Girls, Wish I could I was really on for it and looking forward to meeting people, but we had to change the date of the 3D scan and it is on this saturday in Castlebar. I want to hear all about it though.........
Tigletts Posts: 2904
I'm not sure there's anyone left to go to be honest?
willthiswork Posts: 1995
I'm going to Justin on Saturday so if there are any of ye going to that I'll meet ye there! I'll be looking at any pregnant woman I see trying to figure out if they're a wolly!!
Lady Di Posts: 2487
I'm still on for it as long as the bleedings OK (very hard for me to plan anything!) and I know from the other thread that Royal Wolly is still on for it. It doesn't look good otherwise though I don't think .....
mummy bear Posts: 3824
girls afraid i cant go, :o( was in the doctors yest evening and have a very bad kidney infection and on bed rest :o( sorry but if anyone is still going Jen has pm's me with the details. its Cafe Gotham and its booked for two
mumof2 Posts: 3864
[quote="Willthiswork":mu3cm1zn]I'm going to Justin on Saturday so if there are any of ye going to that I'll meet ye there! I'll be looking at any pregnant woman I see trying to figure out if they're a wolly!![/quote:mu3cm1zn] I'll be there so I will look out for you!!
mammybean Posts: 10364
an i cat as my sis is coming to visit for the weekend. i was looking forward to it