Who's Here??? :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

judibaby Posts: 2085
Why's it so bloody quiet here lately?
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
:wv i;m here for a while...sitting watching coronation street bawling crying...and the next min laughing at Steve!!!! Think everyone must be out enjoying the sunshine...im got fed up of the sun going in and out...and since i came in the sun hasnt gone in once!!!!!
Looney07 Posts: 2393
I'm here :wv :wv :wv Yeah it is gone to the dogs here lately, so many people seem to ave left over all the bitchiness over the past few weeks
Eris Posts: 870
Evenings are longer, people are out more. Lots of us have exams too! But I'm still doing my damnedest to keep the post-count up - I've made Princess already! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! And I am managing this despite WOL kicking me off randomly and making me hit SUBMIT a million times because it keeps telling me "I need a check variable" O:| O:|
I know a lot of people left over the bitchiness- but all the good ones are still here >:o)
Yoda Posts: 3340
Evening Ladies I have been on and off all day and still have no housework done !!! Feck it anyway :wv
[quote:xp8g3o3m] know a lot of people left over the bitchiness- but all the good ones are still here [/quote:xp8g3o3m] Cheers :thnk :o0 I'm sitting here in front of TV, watching Eastenders, poor Peter I hope he will be ok. What is it with all these horrible kiddie story lines in the soaps lately
Not to worry autumn, I've learned get over it! It being the mountain of unwashed clothes >:o) Have a bottle of frascati chilling in the fridge, contemplating opening it....
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
[quote="looney07":3uf5apd8][quote:3uf5apd8] know a lot of people left over the bitchiness- but all the good ones are still here [/quote:3uf5apd8] Cheers :thnk :o0 I'm sitting here in front of TV, watching Eastenders, poor Peter I hope he will be ok. What is it with all these horrible kiddie story lines in the soaps lately[/quote:3uf5apd8] Ohh i know i was bawling crying watching corrie...h2b thinks I am mad!!!
I wonder where Freddie is gone?? Clare will go off the rails again with all this